https://www.chronowrist.ru/images/Breitling%20Endurance%20Pro%20Watch%20X82310281B1S1.jpg

Breitling Endurance Pro Blue X82310281B1S1

Brand :Breitling

Range :Endurance Pro Blue

Model :X82310281B1S1

Movement :Quartz

Case material :Titaplast, Stainless Steel

Case size :44 mm

Crystal :Sapphire

Case Thickness :12.5 mm

Dial colour :Black

The case shape :Round

Bracelet material :Leather Rubber

Clasp :Pin Buckle

FUNCTIONS :Hours,Minutes,Seconds,Date,Chronograph

WATER RESISTANCE :100 m

Year :2021

Hands-on: Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 black watch

Breitling continues to inject a large inventory of its Superocean series-the standard Superocean and the more retro-themed Superocean Heritage are the brand's best-selling products, and you can find a large selection of products among them. A classic example is that Super Ocean (not even Super Ocean Heritage) has so many different sizes. Currently, Breitling offers 42mm, 44mm, 46mm and 48mm wide Super Ocean Automatic watches. This generation of Breitling Superocean came out in 2019 (first appearance on the blog). Today, I look at some Breitling Superocean Automatic 46 watches-the "black" versions with dark gray DLC-coated (mainly) steel cases.

Please note that the larger Superocean Automatic 48 is a different watch because it has a simpler bezel lock switch on the side of the dial and case. I actually like that model very much, but I will leave the discussion of the watch model to another article. Now, let's take a look at the current second largest Superocean model produced by Breitling: the Superocean Automatic 46 watch. Basically similar versions of this watch (case and dial, albeit in different colors) are also available in 44 and 42 mm wide sizes.luxury Breitling watches

Superocean has always been one of Breitling's most comfortable and versatile daily wear options. These are multi-purpose sports watches with masculinity, and the exquisite design and construction make them feel absolutely high-end. From the price point of view, they are not cheap, but there are certainly many watches that are not expensive, but the price is two to three times the price. This generation of Superocean is water-resistant to 2,000 meters (48 type water-resistant to 3,000 meters), making it a sturdy and durable diving watch. The sturdy housing and components can provide waterproof depth, but in most even professional diving scenes, the waterproof performance of more than 300 meters is not actually required.

In some cases, the 46 mm wide steel case is paired with yellow gold. The reference U17368221B1S1 Superocean Automatic 46 Black Steel & 18k Red Gold model (as the name suggests) pairs an 18k red gold bezel with a black coated steel case. It increases the price, but helps to add more luxurious spice to this tool watch hospitality. The 46 mm wide case does wear a lot (but in a pleasant way) on the 16.8 mm thick and 5​​7.6 mm lug-to-lug distance. They are also designed to be used with 24 mm wide shoulder straps. Please pay attention to whether there is an automatic helium exhaust valve on the side of the case.wholesale replica watches

In the past, the unidirectional rotating bezel of this style was designed with vulcanized rubber inserted between the embossed numbers and the marks. Although I think that vulcanized rubber is no longer used, the frame design still has raised brushed markings and a more matte black surface underneath. Superocean is loved by many tool watch lovers, especially because of its serious attitude, despite its refined European appearance.

Inside the Superocean Automatic 46 watch is the Breitling Calibre 17 automatic movement, which is the basic ETA automatic movement (I believe it is 2824-2) and has been certified by the COSC Observatory. This is a basic movement, but here is an advanced version with added value due to the observatory certification. Really, this is great for a three-hand movement with a date in a watch without a back cover. In other words, some watches are at the same price level as the Super Ocean Automatic 46, but they do have more advanced (but not necessarily better) mechanical movements inside.replica men watches

Attached to the case is a high-quality rubber strap with the Breitling brand. The company also sells compatible NATO-style straps, which should look beautiful on Superocean 46, because I have seen many people wear them. Please note that the rubber straps provided by Breitling are either located on the traditional pin buckle at the end of the strap or have a folding and unfolding buckle. At present, Breitling only offers Superocean bracelets for 42 mm and 44 mm wide watches, and uses natural steel (not black coating). One small thing I want to see on the limited edition Superocean 46 is the no-date dial option, which can be used on the Superocean 48, which is one of the reasons I like this larger watch so much, even if it is quite large.

Other versions of Breitling Superocean 46, in addition to black with 18k red gold reference U17368221B1S1, black with blue dial reference M17368D71C1S1, black with yellow dial reference M17368D71I1S1, and black with black reference M17368B71B71B.Richard Mille RM35-02 Red Quartz-TPT Diamonds