CHICAGO Homme Nike Air Max 270 Hot Punch Noir Soldes , July 6 (Xinhua) -- Hundreds of thousands of music lovers from all over the United States gathered in downtown Chicago to celebrate the international music festival Lollapalooza this weekend, which showcases popular rap, electronic, and hip-hop artists like Wiz Khalifa, Lorde, and Chicago native Chance the Rapper.

The event is one of the most famous music festival in the U.S. Femme Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Clear Emerald Noir Soldes , which was extended to four days allowing more space for rising talent to feature their music alongside big headlining bands and artists.

However, this year's festival was interrupted by heavy downpours which caused a brief evacuation of the festival, leaving tens of thousands of festival goers stranded at downtown Chicago. Some who travel to the festival from the Chicago suburbs described their experience during the weather evacuation.

"During the rain, we started by hiding under trees, but then they evacuated us and everyone had to find shelter wherever they could, so we ran to some nearby buildings Homme Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Bold Noir Orange Soldes ," said Matthew, 18, attending his fifth Lollapalooza festival.

Connor, who also came from Chicago suburbs, said the festival is like 'last hurrah' for him. "It's August, so most of our friends are leaving for college within the next few weeks. This is kind of the last hurrah for us so we're trying to soak it all in Homme Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Igloo Chaussures Soldes ," Connor said.

Also getting in her "last hurrah" before starting classes at Harvard University was former President Barack Obama's daughter Malia, who attended the festival again with her friends this year. As a Chicago native, she has attended the festival in past years.

Maddie travels with her friends to Chicago from Tulsa, OK, each year for Lollapalooza. Both are frequent attendees of music festivals across the country.

"I've been to other small festivals, but none of them are as lively. Chicago is what keeps me coming back Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Noir Blanche Hot Punch Soldes , this city is really nice. There's always something to do, there's so much sight-seeing and shops to go into," Maddie told Xinhua.

With hundreds of thousands of people visiting Chicago, the city suffered traffic congestion and influx of visitors. But the economic benefit is obvious, some estimates put the economic impact of Lollapalooza on Chicago at more than 140 million U.S. dollars, which included significant business boost to local hotels Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Marron Noir Soldes , restaurants and clubs. Lollapalooza also brings more than 3 million dollars in ticket sales each year to Grant Park, where the festival is held. President of Grant Park Conservancy Bob O'Neil said the festival brings temporary mess but leads to permanent improvements to the city.

"Grant Park is dependent on Lollapalooza now," O'Neil said during an interview with local media, "Thousands of trees planted, different gardens renovated, and new gardens created."

The music festival will return next year with an all new lineup to be announced in early 2018. Lollapalooza will continue to tour in Chile Homme Nike Air Max 270 Blanche Hot Punch Soldes , Brazil, Argentina, Germany, and for the first year ever, France.

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

"Beautiful highlands": Scenery of Saihanba in N China

Workers collect salt at Shanyao saltworks in China's Fujian

Int'l Army Games 2017 to be held until Aug. 12 in Russia

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

In pics: "dad of pandas" in SW China's Chongqing Zoo

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

BERLIN, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- Hamburg have signed defender Rick van Drongelen from Sparta Rotterdam Homme Nike Air Max 270 Ultramarine Blanche Rouge Soldes , both clubs confirmed in an official statement on Thursday.

The "HSV" reinforced their defence with the signing of Rick van Drongelen, who penned a five-year deal with the "Rothosen".

"It is great to be here. I am in Hamburg for the first time and I see the stadium for the first time as well. I am looking forward to meet my teammates and I can't wait to play as soon as possible," the youngster said.

The 18-year-old defender started his career at Sparta Rotterdam where he turned professional in 2015 to make 46 appearances and one goal ever since.

"We are very glad that we were able to complete this transfer. We have observed Rick's development for some time now. He is a ball-winner and has the will to win," Hamburg's sporting director Jens Todt said.

The Dutchman is now Hamburg's fifth summer transfer after the arrivals of Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Julian Pollerbeck, Bjarne Thoelke and Andre Hahn.

Hamburg encounter Augsburg for their season opener on home soil on August 19.

First high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

Xiamen opens volunteer service stations to greet upcoming BRICS Summit

New York crushes nearly 2 tons of ivory artifacts to deter illegal trade

New look of quake-hit county in China's Yunnan

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

SWAT team members take part in drill

Acrobatic show staged in China's Xinjiang

Martial arts competition held in China's Henan

UNITED NATIONS Homme Nike Air Max 270 Triple Noir Chaussures Soldes , Sept. 5 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres reiterated Tuesday that the solution to the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue must be "political," stressing that "the potential consequences of military action are too horrific."

"The solution must be political," emphasized the secretary-general during his meeting with reporters at the UN headquarters in New York Tuesday.

"Let us promote the dialogue and the communication necessary to avoid miscalculation and misunderstanding," he said, adding that confrontation "may lead to unintended consequences."

"As Secretary-General, I'm ready to support any efforts towards a peaceful solution of this alarming situation Homme Nike Air Max 270 Midnight Marine Soldes ," he said.

Guterres once again condemned the latest nuclear missile tests by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), saying . Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Cheap College Football Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys   Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys