SAN DIEGO puma suede heart reset bleu , March 25 (Xinhua) -- A Chinese doctor saved a collapsed American woman while touring the Sea World in San Diego, California last month, the U.S. theme park confirmed Wednesday. The noble act has gained tons of thumbs up in China's social media sphere.

The rescuer turned out to be Tang Ziren, a supervisor at the emergency department of Beijing Chaoyang Hospital. Writing in his Sina Weibo account on March 21, China's equivalent to Twitter, Tang said he performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on a U.S. woman who collapsed around 10 meters away from him due to a sudden cardiac arrest.

"I continued chest compressions for about 10 minutes and successfully revived the patient after a rescue team arrived," Tang wrote. Since then the post was flooded by over 50 puma suede heart reset rose pas cher ,000 "likes" and more than 9,000 comments and reposts.

"He was nice. He has saved someone's life," said Lionel Thomas Jr, supervisor of customer service of the Sea World, who rushed to the scene at the time. He told Xinhua that the incident happened at around 1 p.m. on Feb. 22 and right over the Shipwreck Rapids of the park.

"The guest was in condition of low stroke. A gentleman came over and said 'I am doctor'. He assisted and so he gave CPR until our service assists came over and the fire department came," Thomas recalled.

"We have a lot of guests that like to have heart attacks or strokes, but not too many guests will jump in and like to help out puma suede heart reset rose ," he said. "He definitely save the life."

Thomas added that the woman was with her husband and kids and the family was happy that Mr. Tang was there.

Less than 30 meters from where it happened that day, there is a first aid station and an Automated External Defibrillator rescue facility nearby.

"Right now it' s like 10,000 (people) in the park, but in the summer it can get to 50,000 per day," Thomas said. "All the management, we are all CPR certified in first-aid. It will take two to five minutes puma suede heart reset femme pas cher , and we have people walk around."

He confirmed that Mr. Tang had asked the woman's family for CPR permit. "You have to introduce yourself saying 'I am CPR certified, may I assist', only if the guy say 'yes' , you can do that, if they say no, you can' t do it there."

After the emergency service personnel took the woman into the ambulance, Thomas gave Mr. Tang a gift for his good doing. "I am from guest service puma suede heart reset pas cher , so I went to the front and got him a 'Dine With Shamu' (an-hour private buffet), and brought him over."

Sea World Communications Director David Koontz told Xinhua, "while we don' t discuss specific medical procedures related to guests of our park, I will confirm that on Feb. 22 a park visitor did lose consciousness and that nearby guests initially responded to assist."

"Our park medical personnel were on scene in less than 2 minutes, took over medical care and resuscitated the guest who was then transported to hospital," he said.

CHICAGO, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Chinese businesswoman Jessie Cao is on her first trip to the United States puma basket heart patent femme blanche pas cher , and to Chicago.

As an attendee at the ongoing International Housewares Association Show in Chicago, Cao is just one of Chinese business people hoping to expand in the U.S.

"It's a very famous fair...I came to see if I could get more business," she said.

Her company sells everything from measuring cups to ice creams scoops and other utensils, but her favorite product is a cup you can squeeze to make flavored ice.

She and more than 500 other Chinese manufacturers are vying for the U.S. market, and the housewares show is the place where she chose to set her stand.

The show has been running since 1927 in one way or another, and show spokeswoman Lisa Casey Weiss said that this year has 60,000 attendees puma basket heart patent femme blanche , with more than 2,000 exhibitors from 34 countries.

Weiss told Xinhua that there are 20 km of show floor aisle to walk.

The Chinese companies are kept in sectioned-off part of the show floor, offering buyers convenient access to what manufacturers say is high quality good for low prices.

Despite most Chinese companies' separation from the main show floor, the section has attracted large numbers of buyers. More than 20,000 buyers from over 100 countries around the world are at the show, and China's houseware manufacturers are all working to get their business.

Show veteran Helen Chen has come to the show for more than 30 years, and she is working to build a line of products that will let Americans get involved in Chinese cooking.

Chen has created a cookbook and a line of products to accompany it. The book is called Easy Chinese Stir-Fries puma basket heart patent blanche , and she encourages people to use her stir fry sauce bottle.

According to Chen, the bottle is special because several stir fry recipes are printed on the bottle. Chefs simply put fill up the liquid to the correct line, then switch liquids.

"It's designed to always taste different, and always taste good," she said.

The show runs from March 7 to March 10, and features products for the kitchen and home, including optimizing space puma basket heart patent noir pas cher , house cleaning, and health care items.

We recently had the opportunity to test and evaluate the newly released Geovision GV-900A DVR Card. Last week as soon as we heard about it, we called the California office and had them send us a couple for our technicians to connect, install and check for anything new. To give you a little history, back in 1999 and 2000, Geovision used to have several different models and styles of DVR Cards that are not available today. You had the GV-150, GV-200 puma basket heart patent noir , GV-250, GV-750 GV-500 as well as the GV-900 DVR Cards. Now the thing about these old and discontinued dvr cards is that it was very long and full of electrical components. These were the original dvr cards that Geovision used to produce when there was no real direction in the digital video surveillance market. It was nothing really special since that like all oth. Wholesale Soccer Hats China   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale Hats   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Shirts   Wholesale NBA Hoodies   Wholesale NHL Hoodies   Wholesale NCAA Hats