Do you know which is safer Authentic Anaheim Ducks Jerseys , LASIK or contacts? Laser-Assisted Situ Keratomileusis, also know as Lasik surgery is a procedure in which the eyes cornea is physically re-sculpted to improve a patients vision. Contacts lenses are artificial lenses placed daily in the eye to improve vision. Contacts are just like eyeglasses minus the frames. Contact lenses are artificial lenses that are placed in your eyes daily to improve your vision. Chicago Lasik eye surgery actually reshapes the eye which will result in a type of permanent contact lens.

Why are Lasik surgery Chicago doctors claiming victory over contacts? Turns out a local teenager, taking a swim in the lake on a hot summer day is what started the debate between the LASIK surgery Chicago doctors and those doctors who prefer patients to wear contact lenses. It appears the teenagers contact lenses were exposed to the perfect environment for on-celled organisms in the lake. The lenses turned out to be the perfect environment for the lake parasite to grow and prosper. The mother reported
that the teen was hospitalized with a massive eye infection and that the pain was incredible.

Its always been understood that a cure thats placed on the outside of the body is safer than one that requires opening up the body. By the same reasoning, a contact lens placed on eyes surface was long thought to be safer than cutting the cornea with a laser. The Lasik surgery Chicago doctors hope that this way of thinking is no longer true. Pro LASIK surgery Chicago doctors summarized their remarks in the following.

It is estimated that nearly 34 million Americans wear portable contact lenses The economy associated with that large group includes lenses, doctor visits, wetting solutions, lens cleaners, and much more. On the other hand, estimates for LASIK surgery Chicago patients (and the rest of the country) say about a million Americans have had laser vision correction. This procedure can cost from $1000 to $5000 depending on the location and circumstances.

One debate between Lasik Surgery Chicago doctors and their associates is the rate of vision loss in the long-term contact wearers which is about 1 per 2000 patients. The rate of vision loss in Lasik patients is 1 per 10,000 patients. This statistic is what has the Chicago Lasik doctors extremely excited. The incidence of serious problems appears to be about 5 times higher for contact
wearers than for laser vision correction patients.

LASIK surgery is also a popular procedure in the military, with more than 16,000 operations performed. The military study's authors reported that only infrequent complications appeared. Another study found only 103 cases of LASIK based infection over a dozen years has been another persuasive argument of the LASIK surgery Chicago community.

If you are Chicago patient who currently wears contact lenses, then the news is that you are one of the best potential candidates for LASIK surgery. The risks for infections and complications are reduced in laser vision correction. A separate study has revealed that the effects of laser eye surgery will last for at least 10 years. When considering LASIK surgery Chicago patients and everyone else can breathe a little easier.

TIANJIN, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- Qin Haiyang from the Chinese Army shattered his own world junior record in the men's 200m breaststroke in 2:07.35 while Sun Yang took the 800m freestyle title at the 13th Chinese National Games here on Monday.

Qin, who set up a national record and world junior record 2:08.71 at the Chinese National Spring Championships last April, dominated the field from the start to the end. And his result could bring him a silver medal at the FINA World Championships one month ago.

Yang Zibei, winner of the 100m breaststroke, came to second in 2:08.75 and local favorite Li Xiang third 2:10.67.

"I thought of breaking the record because I just improved my 100m breaststroke by more than one second. So did in the 200m. I've been training very well this month after returning from the worlds where I did not show my best," said the 18-year-old.

Qin later swam in the 200m individual medley semifinal and finished second in 2:01.32.

Olympic champion Sun Yang claimed a comfortable victory in the 800m freestyle final in 7:46.80, ahead of Ji Xinjie of Shandong in 7:52.96 and Qiu Ziao of Shanghai in 7:53.16.

"It was my 102nd gold medal in my career. But in fact, I just focused more on my own performance. I tried to save some energy tonight because I will swim 1,500m and two relays," said Sun.

Ning Zetao, the 2015 world champion, showed he was the best by winning the men's 100m freestyle in 47.92, which could rank him sixth in the world. Yu Hexin of Guangdong placed second in 48.63 and Hou Yujie of Henan third in 49.06.

"I only started to tune up for the Games since last May and my focus was 50m and 100m freestyles. I was satisfied with the results and my form today," Ning said.

Chasing behind for the most of the race, former world bronze medalist Zhang Yufei from Jiangsu surged ahead to win the women's 200m butterfly in 2:06.17. Zhou Yilin of Hebei took the silver in 2:06.29 and Li Shuang of Henan third in 2:09.31.

Zhang, who won a gold medal from the 4X100m freestyle relay on Aug. 31 and runner-up in the 100m butterfly, said: "I'm happy to make my personal best since I have not improved my time for two years. It means a lot to me and bring me more confidence."

Leaders of BRICS countries pose for group photo before summit

Xi, Putin agree to enhance strategic coordination, appropriately deal with DPRK nuclear test

Xi stresses China-Mexico strategic synergy

Aerial view of Hukou Waterfall in N China

Autumn scenery of Hunhe River in N China's Hohhot

Villagers air harvests in south China

Dew drops seen on plant leaves in east Chi. Dallas Goedert Jersey   Bradley Chubb Jersey   Amari Cooper Jersey   Alex Smith Jersey   Authentic Adam Thielen Jersey   Aaron Rodgers Womens Jersey   Von Miller Womens Jersey   Tom Brady Womens Jersey   Todd Gurley II Womens Jersey   T. J. Watt Youth Jersey