"
ROME wholesale air max 90 sale , March 17 (Xinhua) -- The battle for the second place ofSerie A continued on Monday as Roma and Napoli won their respectivegame.

Roma beat Udinese 3-2 at home to remain three points clear ofthe San Paolo side, who secured a last-gasp 1-0 win at Torinothanks to Gonzalo Higuain's goal.

Roma went ahead in the 22nd minute as captain Francesco Tottiscored his sixth league goal of the season. The veteran expertlytucked away his chance from 15 yards after Gervinho was playedthrough on goal and had his shot saved.

Gervinho was involved again as Roma doubled their lead justeight minutes later, with his pass setting free Mattia Destro, whoshowed good composure to round Udinese goalkeeper Simone Scuffetand tap into the unguarded net on the half-hour mark.

Udinese pulled one back six minutes after the break whenGiampiero Pinzi robbed the ball off Totti and ran forward to scorean excellent left-footed effort.

Roma regained their two-goal lead in the 69th minute as Greecedefender Vasilis Torosidis thrashed past Scuffet from 25 yards.

Udinese kept fighting and Serbian defender Dusan Basta nettedfrom a corner with 10 minutes to play, but Roma did enough to hangon.

Roma head coach Rudi Garcia was not happy with the win as hisside suffered a lot during the game.

""We had done many great things, but also given away too manychances. We hadn't suffered like this at home for 15 games air max 90 2019 wholesale ,"" hesaid.

""They say football is the art of making life difficult foryourself, but we got the three points and that was the importantthing,"" he said.

""We could've scored more goals, but without a great Morgan DeSanctis performance we could've conceded more too,"" he added.

In an earlier kick-off, Higuain's scored a controversiallast-gasp goal to earn Napoli a win at Torino.

Torino dominated the game throughout hitting the post twice mens air max 90 wholesale , butsuffered their fourth consecutive loss as Higuain found the net inthe last minute.

Higuain conceded he tripped Kamil Glik before scoring thewinner.

""On the contact with Glik I was running very quickly and so washe,"" he said. ""I can only celebrate the goal.""

Napoli head coach Rafa Benitez refused to discuss thecontroversial incident.

""I haven't spoken about referees throughout the season, so I amnot going to start now,"" he said.

""I think we created scoring opportunities, just like Torino did,and proved that this team wants to win right to the end womens air max 90 wholesale ,"" hesaid.

""Torino clammed up very well to then go on the counter-attack.We played against Porto on Thursday, we've been playing two gamesper week all season, so it' s not easy to stay sharp,"" headded.

His Torino counterpart Giampiero Ventura was left livid by thereferee's decision on the Higuain's tripping.

""I don't want to get into this. I'm embarrassed, as I said Ididn't want to talk about referees anymore, but I don't know whatelse to say after an objectively difficult season cheap air max 90 wholesale ,"" he said.

""The incidents are all incredibly obvious, it's reallyembarrassing. I prefer to talk about the game and hope this seasonends as quickly as possible,"" he said. Enditem

"

SYDNEY, May 22 (Xinhua) -- Global credit rating agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) has slashed the ratings of 23 Australian financial institutions due to the risk of a downturn in property prices in Australia.

In a statement, S&P said on Monday that the Australian economy is out of balance, and forewarned a severe shock to the market if property prices plunged air max 90 wholesale , leaving credit providers with substantial debt.

"To reflect the increased risk, we have lowered our assessment of the stand-alone credit profiles (SACP's) of almost all financial institutions in Australia," the S&P statement said.

However, the major financial institutions in Australia escaped the downgrade, with the Federal Government's Budget that was delivered earlier this month credited with allowing Australia to hold on to its triple-A rating, and therefore ensuring that the top-tier banks were also spared any ratings cut.

Chris Weston wholesale nike air max 90 shoes , chief market analyst at IG, told Xinhua that these smaller institutions still need to attract funding through the wholesale market, which means debt must be issued.

"If you have a lower credit rating, you are going to have to pay more for it," Weston said.

"The issue today is that the market is obviously putting a connection between the equity and the credit, and whilst their outlook is being assessed wholesale nike air max 90 black , and if they have to borrow, it is at a time where the wholesale market is a lot more expensive and ultimately that will be passed on to consumers."

With the primary reason for the downgrade being the escalating concerns of a property price plummet in the major metropolitan centers of Sydney and Melbourne, the ratings agency also warned of the perils of increased private sector debt, which when combined could lead to a catastrophic collapse.

"With residential home loans securing about two-thirds of banks' lending assets, the impact of such a scenario on financial institutions would be amplified by the Australian economy's external weaknesses, in particular its persistent current account deficits and high level of external debt." the S&P statement said.

A number of recent actions by Australian regulators to mitigate the price pressure concerns have begun to take effect wholesale nike air max 90 white , with the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority recently determining that lenders could only issue higher-risk interest-only loans in up to 30 percent of their total mortgages taken out.

"We consider that recent and possible further actions by the Australian authorities should aid in an unwinding of the imbalances in an orderly fashion, as has generally been the case in the past several cycles in Australia," the S&P statement said.

The ratings downgrade affected the share prices of some of the institutions involved,. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NCAA College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Hats Free Shipping   Wholesale NHL Hats   Wholesale NBA Hats