"
BEIJING nike air max 2018 online , March 18 (Xinhua) -- China's top court said Wednesday that it amended judgements for convicts in 9,635 cases last year and ordered to retrials to another 4,281.

The total accounted for 0.15 percent of total cases tried last year nike air max 1 online , according to the annual report of the Supreme People's Court (SPC), released on Wednesday.

""Wrongful verdicts have been corrected in a timely manner,"" the report said nike air max 97 online , adding that Chinese courts last year rectified 10 major cases including a rape-murder case in 1996, in which an 18-year-old man was executed.

Last year, Chinese courts had upheld independence and advanced judicial reform centering on the goal of ""let the people feel fairness and justice in every case nike air vapormax online ,"" said the report.

The English version of the report will be published later to increase international understanding of China's judicial system.

"

by Ahmed Shafiq

CAIRO, April 19 (Xinhua) -- The audience stood up in joy when China's Shanghai Oriental Drum and Dance Group performed Tuesday at the opening day of the International Festival for Drums and Traditional Arts held here.

"The show is beyond words. It is my first time to see Chinese performers playing music live and the performance is really marvelous," 18-year-old Esraa Lotfy told Xinhua.

Lotfy, who came to the event with her friends, said she enjoyed the Chinese music and beats, although they are totally different from the Western and Egyptian ones.

"I did not feel that I am listening to a strange genre of music, I felt it and it honestly touched my heart," she added as her friends spontaneously swayed to the beats of the Chinese performance.

The International Festival for Drums and Traditional Arts is part of the 2016 Sino-Egyptian Culture Year jointly launched by Egypt and China to mark the 60th anniversary of the establishment of their diplomatic relations in a bid to intensify their already strong cultural ties.

With a message of "Drums Dialogue for Peace," the festival brings together musicians from 20 countries to share their musical vision and encourage cultural dialogue.

Held in Cairo's renowned Salah El Din Citadel on April 19-25, the event will see the participation of bands from Asia, Africa and Europe with their drums and traditional folk arts.

In addition to performances, participating countries also showed their handicraft products to present their own cultures.

India was the guest of honor of this year's festival.

On the opening day, all groups performed live on the stage. The audience responded very warmly to the Chinese performance.

"My heartbeats were tuned with the drums rhythms of the Chinese band," Mohamed Sultan, a university lecturer told Xinhua.

"I brought my mother and my two aunts tonight to enjoy the music. For us, the Chinese performance was among the best," Sultan said as the audience around reacted to the show happily.

Oriental Drum and Dance Group, a band originally from the northern Chinese province of Shanxi but now based in Shanghai, has 13 performers participating in the event.

"What we are playing is known as Jiangzhou Drum, which requires a combination of power and beauty," performer Shi Xiaocong told Xinhua.

He said the group will perform at least three times in the next five days, including one solo performance at the Citadel Wednesday evening.

The young man said it was not their best tonight and "we still have better shows to perform that will amuse everyone."

He said it is a very good opportunity for his band to play with drummers from all around the world as music is a common language that unites all nations.

"What interested me most are those African drummers playing with djembes. They played with an original taste which literally shocked me," he said. "The audience has been unbelievably passionate," he said. "I am thrilled by their involvements in the show."

BEIJING, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- China launched an online platform Wednesday to mediate copyright disputes to free all parties involved and mediators from traveling.

Applicants can choose mediators from other cities since all steps, including application nike epic react online , testifying, cross-examination and mediation, are to be done online.

The platform not only saves costs nike odyssey react online , but shares resources across the country, said an official from the Copyright Protection Center of China, a co-host of the platform.

From 2013 to 2016 www.onlineairmaxsneakers.com , the number of copyright registrations in China doubled from over one million to more than two million, said a report compiled in 2017 by the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress.

Since 2010, Chinese police had handled almost 10 cheap nike air max online ,000 criminal cases of copyright violation, detaining over 11,000 suspects.

Important general tips
? Always buy your tickets online because online tickets are cheaper (as it doesn?t include the agent?s commission) and you can easily compare the prices offered by different airlines.
? If it?s your first time to a particular country nike air max online sale , then cracking a deal with some of the best tourism agents and companies like SOTC, Thomas Cook could be a good idea and in first place you can bargain as well.
? Always plan your journey and book tickets months in advance that could save a lot on money.
? Never forget to bargain if you carrying extra luggage, although packing less and packing right is highly advisable.
? Always read about the weather nike air max shoes online , history and people of the place you are traveling to that could really make you comfortable.
? Possibly, carry along a credit card because most credit card company offers cheap interest rates and easy repayments on international transactions. Make sure with your company about the transaction rate.
? Always carry more travelers? cheque rather than cash money because it is safer and easily exch. http://www.wholesalenbacheapjerseys.com/   http://www.wholesalemlbcheapjerseyschina.com/   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China   Wholesale Cheap NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shippping   Wholesale Cheap Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale New Basketball Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys